World Of Gweralle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Gweralle

Enter the mystical realm of Gweralle...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dan Ethiole (name might change) (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProKiller96

ProKiller96

Dan Ethiole (name might change) (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Dan Ethiole (name might change) (W.I.P)   Dan Ethiole (name might change) (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Dan Ethiole (name might change) (W.I.P) Ea1dbbda755be4dcae7102b090a915c4208e21d6
"They say that I was mad to try.... Well, who's mad now?!"

Name: Dan Ethiole

Race: Previously Human, now Undead

Class: Necromancer

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Personality:

Attributes:

Strength: 6
Perception: 3 (+3 when Eye of Dread is in effect)
Endurance: 9
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 5
Luck: 3

Abilities:

• Self-evolved Mutation:
    Spending most of his lifetime in his pursuit for the secrets to true immortality, he had performed many, many surgical procedures and experiments on himself, using his own body as the 'guinea pig'. And still continues to do so after his exposure to necromancy, using the very dark arts themselves to further advance his 'mutation' through various sacrificial ceremonies and forbidden rituals. As such, he now has an incredible rate of self regeneration, capable of clotting wounds many times faster than that of an average human and his body's natural strength and toughness is vastly improved beyond the norms of mortal men. In addition, his human anatomy has also been altered in a way that a direct attack towards his vital organs such as his heart, kidney, crouch, etc. will not kill him outright or damage him significantly compared to other sentient beings. His brain, however, is an exception to this.

• Absence of Feel:
    One of the supposed 'side-effects' of his own experimentation towards himself, it can be easily said that the word pain no longer exists in his dictionary. He is also unable to feel heat and cold as well, or any sense of 'feel' at all in general, allowing him to exert his own body to its fullest potential without the distraction of 'feel'.

• Soul Blast:
    Concentrating on making a sphere of condensed spiritual energy in his palm, he then launches the sphere empowered by the souls gathered by Dan towards his opponent. Unlike other projectile-based spell, its special properties allows it to DIRECTLY strike his opponent into their soul, rendering physical protection completely useless against it.

• Death's Embrace:

• Eye of Dread:

• Master Alchemist:

• In-between Life and Death Themselves:

Biography:
Back to top Go down

Dan Ethiole (name might change) (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Of Gweralle :: The Librarium :: The Shattered Crystals-
Jump to: